Safe Travelling to Turkey With Coronavirus
Stay Safe When you Travel to Turkey!
The Authorities recommend following these steps to protect yourself and others when you travel
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet (2 meters) between you and others as much as possible.
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick
- Limit contact with frequently touched surfaces, such as handrails, elevator buttons and kiosks. If you must touch these surfaces, use hand sanitizer or wash your hands afterward.
- Wear a cloth face mask.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean your hands often. It's especially important after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water aren't available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub your hands together until they feel dry.
What to take with you before your flight?
- Some airlines are no longer offering special meals or children's meals. Therefore, if you have special dietary requirements, you will need to bring food with you for the flight.
- Take a sufficient number of quality face coverings for the duration of your flight and a plastic bag to safely store used face coverings
- Contactless payment card
- Hand sanitiser
- Essential medicines sufficient for at least a 14 day
- Tissues, disinfectant wipes, gloves
- Medical insurance
After your plane has landed, it will be better for your health not to spend too much time inside the terminal. Our team will be waiting for you in order to deliver your ready to use sim card outside the terminal. You will take your sim package in 30 seconds and leave the airport. Our delivery model is the best option for COVID-19 precaution.